Bookings and Cancellations
We accept all credit cards (5% surcharge if paying with card). We also accept cash (Quetzal or US$)
In order to confirm your reservation, 100% of the total booking amount will be required at the moment of your reservation.
Please be sure of your plans before booking. We are a small hotel, dealing mostly with advance reservations. Date changes and cancellations affect us dramatically.
However, if your plans change, please be aware of the cancelation policy:
We do not offer refunds under any circumstances. What we do offer is a change of date (within 2-month time) and you can only change the date once.
- We're sorry but we cannot offer refunds for early departures.
Arrival / Departure
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm. For late check-ins (after 7:00 pm) please contact us in advance.
- Check-out time is 11:00 am. Late check-outs may be permitted subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.
We reserve the right of admission
- No smoking is allowed inside the rooms.
- No illegal drugs are allowed inside the hotel.
- Outside drinks and food are not allowed inside the hotel area.
- Please note we are NOT A PARTY HOSTEL. The pool is closed at 9pm. We keep the noise low after 9pm.
- Sorry, but no pets allowed. For service pets, please tell us in advance by sending the legal paperwork that certifies it.
- Additional restrictions may apply throughout the year. Policies are subject to change.
We are a family oriented Hotel so we do accept Children of all ages.
Rates may fluctuate during the season. For updated prices and availability please use our online booking link. Thank you!
Notice to light sleepers
Please note that El Paredon is no longer the sleepy fishing village it once was. The evenings can get very lively with bars, restaurants, discos and parties. Zoah Hotel is a family oriented hotel that has always been focused on peace and tranquility, but please expect to hear noise from nearby businesses in the village.